The deposit is secured by TDS
- The Security deposit is payable before the tenancy begins.
- The amount is equivalent of 1.5 months rent.
- The deposit is secured with TDS and it is not held by the landlord.
- The deposit will be returned after the checkout inventory report. This report is normally done with the tenants present so there are no disputes. The results are compared with the check in report and if there are no damages the deposit is returned.
- If there are damages and therefore dispute on the amount that has to be returned the TDS procedures will be used.