- The rubbish has to be disposed on the bins that are located near flats 1 and 2 Goldthorpe.
- You should not leave rubbish outside the flat at any time and for any length of time.
- Recycling bins are located in the same place as the rubbish bins.
- Additional bins are located in front of Billingley and on Bayham Street opposite the hostel.
- Your electricity meter is located on the communal rooms inside the Goldthorpe building.
- You cannot have access to the room with the meter as per Camden Council’s policy.
- Please ask EDF to provide you with an actual bill.
PATIO FACILITIES AND USE
- Barbecues and fireworks are strictly prohibited.
- Any kind of music or noise is not allowed.
- Do not hand or put anything on the wooden partitions.
- Avoid gatherings or loud conversations on the communal areas as the noise is echoed and it can be frustrating for the other residents especially during the evening.
- Please make sure that your guests leave the flat without making noise.